Financial Protection for your Wedding Day!
We hope your wedding day goes without a hitch! However, sometimes things can and do go wrong and that's where we come in. Wedinsure offers wedding insurance to provide financial protection in the event things don’t go to plan. We provide cover for weddings and civil partnerships up to £70,000 taking place in the UK or overseas.
Some of the key benefits of our wedding insurance cover are:
- 9 levels of cover from £7,500 to £70,000
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to illness, injury or death of the wedding participants or a close relative
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to adverse weather conditions such as a floods and snow and natural catastrophe
- Financial protection if any of your wedding suppliers goes bust
- Loss, theft or damage of key items such as the ceremonial attire, wedding gifts (including Cash and Vouchers), rings, flowers and cake
- £2m Personal liability for you and your guests included as standard across all tier levels (otherwise known as public liability)
- Nil excess on key sections of cover including cancellation/rearrangement and financial failure of wedding services suppliers
- Optional extra’s available including Marquee Cover, Ceremonial Swords and Liability extension to £5m.
To find out more about the various cover levels available and our prices please visit the Cover section.
We are confident that our policy offers the highest level of wedding insurance protection available at a competitive price. You can see how our prices compare to other wedding insurance providers here.
About our Insurers
We are proud to have partnered with some of the leading insurance specialists in the market, who are all committed to delivering high quality insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers.
Aspen Insurance is a leading global specialty insurance and reinsurance company. Their success is founded on underwriting expertise and risk management insight, and it is backed by a true client focused philosophy. Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited reported assets of $12.5 billion at the year ended 31 December 2018 and has employees across nine countries.
AXA XL Insurance
AXA XL is the Property & Casualty and Specialty Risk Division of AXA, one of the most highly recognised insurance brands in the World. With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, they partner with forward thinking companies who adopt a ‘customer first’ approach at all times. As of 2017, AXA had assets under management of over €1.439 trillion with a turnover of €98.5bn.