We are here to help if the unthinkable happens!
Of course, we hope your wedding day goes without a hitch! However, sometimes things can and do go wrong and that's where we come in. We are there to help you when the unexpected happens! Weddings represent a major financial and emotional commitment, so it makes sense to take out insurance to protect your big day.
Wedinsure specialises in the sale of wedding insurance to customers in the UK who are planning a wedding or civil partnership ceremony in the UK or abroad. We have partnered with some of the best insurance specialists in the market, all of whom are passionate and committed to delivering quality insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers. Whether you are planning a small intimate wedding, a civil ceremony or a large lavish event, we will most likely have cover available to suit your needs.
Why should you take out cover?
There are many reasons to consider taking out wedding insurance. As with any other major financial commitment you make throughout your life such as purchasing a car or a home, you want to make sure you have adequate protection in place! We are there to help compensate you in the event something does go wrong and you are left out of pocket. Some of the key things we cover are:
- Failure of wedding services suppliers
- Cancellation caused by your illness or that of a close family member
- Cancellation or rearrangement due to extreme weather conditions such as a floods
- Loss, damage or theft of key items such as the rings, cake, wedding attire and gifts
- Personal liability for you and your guests
So when you start to plan your wedding make sure you consider wedding insurance from Wedinsure. With 9 tier levels available we are sure to have cover to suit your needs. To find out more about the various cover levels available and our prices please visit the Cover section.
We are continually looking at ways to improve our wedding insurance offering to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers. Our focus is on delivering a high quality product that provides excellent coverage at the best price possible. Some of the key features and benefits of the policy that help make us more unique are as follows:
- 9 levels of cover from £7,500 to £70,000
- Nil excess on some of the main sections of cover including cancellation, curtailment, rearrangment, failure of suppliers and personal accident.
- Extended cancellation protection with cover for venues who go into adminstration and can't guarantee your booking
- £2m personal liability for the wedding couple and their guests included as standard
- Cover for cancellation, rearrangment and curtailment caused by natural catastrophe
- Cover for overseas weddings with no additional fee
- Personal liability extension to £5m available
- Marquee and ceremonial sword extensions also available
We are confident that our policy offers some of the highest level of wedding insurance protection available and at a highly competative price. You can see how our prices compare to other wedding insurance providers here.