Compare our prices
Wedinsure offers 9 levels of cover ranging from £2,500 to £65,000. So, whether you are planning a small intimate wedding or a large lavish event we will likely have cover available to meet your needs. With prices starting from as little as £20 it’s a small price to pay for added peace of mind and protection on your wedding day.
How do we compare?
We like to be as transparent as possible about the cost of our wedding insurance cover so that customers can make a quick purchasing decision. Below is a brief price comparison table to show how we compare on price to some of the other leading wedding insurance suppliers in the market. This price comparison is based solely upon cancellation cover up to the value of £10,000 and is intended to provide an indication of how competitive our prices are in comparison to other wedding insurance suppliers:
|Provider||Prices (Inc IPT)*|
Things to consider when purchasing wedding insurance:
Remember cheaper doesn’t necessarily mean better! Whilst price is a key consideration for many people it’s more important to ensure that you purchase a policy that meets your individual needs and provides you with the right level of protection. So, make sure you take time to review the full cover levels and the policy documents of any wedding insurance supplier before you make a final purchase decision.
Some key things to consider when purchasing a wedding insurance policy are:
- Level of cancellation and rearrangement cover required
- Level of cover offered for supplier failure
- Public liability cover (also known as perosnal liability cover) for the wedding participants and guests
- Level of excess associated with each section of the policy
- Geographical limitations depending on where the wedding is taking place
- General exclusions applicable to all sections of the policy
- Any additional coverage you may need such as marquee cover or ceremonial swords
You can easily compare all our cover levels and prices in the Cover section here.
*The above price comparison is based solely on cancellation cover up to the value of £10,000. Full cover levels and policy benefits do vary between the suppliers, and the above prices are not intended to be a like-for-like comparison. Prices were obtained on 31.07.2017 from the various suppliers’ websites.